The C4F Davos Awards 2017 held on March 14 at Hotel Beau Rivage in Geneva, Switzerland. The award recognizes highly professional and globally remarkable individual communicators and/or organizations with a creative approach and unique vision of the future of communications. The prestigious C4F Awards were launched in 2010 and this is their 8th edition. There are 23 nomination categories for the Awards under three divisions: Personal, Corporate and Start-Ups.
Mr. Alfred Koblinger, CEO of BBDO, Austria, is the Chairman for Personal Categories and Ms. Rana Nejem, Founding Director of YARNU, Jordan, is the Chairman for the Corporate Categories. Here is the link to the Juries of the C4F Awards:
Organizers received 86 applications in 23 categories. Among the nominees, there are representatives from 30 countries and 5 continents. Companies and individuals who represent the best of the cases were announced at the Gala.
We are pleased to announce the Winners of the C4F Davos Award 2017:
- Grand Davos Award – Fran Bidderman, CEO and Strategista of Advantages Inc (USA) and David Gallagher, President Omnicon PR Group (UK)
- Titan of the Future – Dr. Kara Alaimo, Asst Professor of Public Relations, Hofstra University (U
- Relations of the Future – Catherine Hernandez-Blades, Senior VP, Corporate Comms Aflac (USA)
- Evangelist of the Future – Adebola Williams, Founding Partner Red Media, (Nigeria) and Eduardo Vieira, Founder Ideal Group (Brazil)
- Talent of the Future – Assel Kozhakova, Founder Red Point Khazakhstan LLP, (Khazakhstan)
- Leader of the Future – Ganesh AC, Founder ACG Consultancy (India) and Eduardo Vieira, Founder Ideal Group (Brazil)
- Idea of the Future: Deerak Solutions (India)
- Technology of the Future: ACG Consulting (India)
- Education of the Future: CROS, Russia, & KETCHUM – SVIZERRA, Italy
- City of the Future: Amazing Villach, Austria
- Trust of the Future: Pro Zorro, Ukraine
- Pro Bono of the Future: Spring PR, Armenia
- Community of the Future: Sound PR, Italy
- Reputation of the Future: SPN Communications, Russia Communications of the Future: KETCHUM – ESTRA, Italy Creative of the Future: TCS, Europe
- Anti Crisis of the Future : KETCHUM – SVIZERRA, Italy Value of the Future : KETCHUM – PRADA, Italy Employee Comms of the Future : SAP, Germany Branding of the Future : SPN Communications, Russia
“Congratulations to All the Winners! We had different showcases and extremely talented Professionals from 30different countries in The Gala. It was a great feeling as there was cross cultural communication and best practices of each country was shared across the table. I am sure that C4F Awards 2018 is going to be much bigger and more encouraging for the Communication Professionals all over the Globe.”, says Yanina Dubeykovskaya, Founding Director of C4F Awards.
People who wish to attend this event can register in the link below: http://www.forumdavos.com/registration
For questions, please, contact Yanina Dubeykovskaya, C4F Davos Awards Director:+41 762 413 224; firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Sukruti Narayanan, Global Manager of C4F Awards:+91 771 881 5357 / WhatsApp – +91 97910 73007 ; email@example.com