About the WCFA
The World Communication Forum Association (WCFA) was registered in Davos, Switzerland in November, 2014, upon the initiative of a group of dedicated communicators from Europe, Asia and Latin America.
WCFA is a non-profit organization governed by the official Statutes and also by Articles 60 of the Swiss Civil Code. The association is an organization of unlimited duration. It is neutral politically, non-denominational, with a head office in Davos.
WCFA aims to contribute actively to the development of the modern public communications worldwide.
Key areas of activity
- Forming a cross-border and cross-cultural community of professionals and increasing its strong global influence via an agenda focused on communications, media, public relations, branding and leadership.
- Proceeding from the idea of communication as a key factor in the development of the humanity and aiming to intensify the research of future specifics: new behaviour models, educational models, recognition and influence.
- Supporting young professionals by financing cross-national internships for students from communications schools.
- Supporting the annual World Forum “Communication on Top” in Davos as a platform for discussion that shapes the global communications agenda and foresees the influence of different media channels on society, business and the communications industry.
(Download: right-click on the link above and use option “Save link as”)
WCFA was founded by a group of distinguished communications professionals from Bulgaria, India, Mexico, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
WCFA Executive Board
Members of the WCFA’s Executive Board:
- Yanina Dubeykovskaya (Russia) – President
- Irina Zolotarevych (Ukraine)
- Maxim Behar (Bulgaria)
- Lorena Carreño Díaz (Mexico)
- Yogesh Joshi (India)
- Dymitr Romanovski (Poland)
- Saurabh Kumar Uboweja (India)
- Sergey Zverev (Russia)
- Ekaterina Lavrova (Russia)
- Olga Bereslavskaya (Russia)
- Flavio Oliveura (Brazil)
- Lorenzo Brufani (Italy)
Membership and application
* Membership applications are accepted throughout the year.
* All members shall abide to the official Statutes of the organization.
The Association unites:
- Founding members
- Executive Committee members
- Active members
- Honorary members
* NB! WCFA members are offered the following benefits:
1. One page for advertising member-organizations’ brands in:
WCFDavos Forum Booklet + World Communication Review
2. Member-organizations’ banners on the WCFDavos website during the year of their membership.
3. From 30% up to 50% discount for entry at any WCFDavos Regional Sessions for the current year, for both categories of members – persons and organizations.
4. 30% discount for entry at the respective annual WCFDavos summit for both categories of members – persons and organizations.